Sunday, March 25, 2012

Shannon's In My Mailbox #43


Hi everyone and welcome to my newest IMM post. I got a really nice mix of books the last 2 weeks. All books shown are ones I bought or received between March 11th-24th.

In My Mailbox is a meme created by Kristi@ The Story Siren, its purpose is to encourage blogger interaction, as well as highlight books for our readers. IMM is not only for books you have received through the mail, but also library, borrowed, and bought books.

For Review:
~Ordinary Magic by
~Reunited by
~The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson
~Burning Emerald by Jaime Reed
~Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep
*Thanks to Bloomsbury, Simon & Schuster, author Kevin Emerson and Kensington Publishing for the Review Books!

Traded For:
~The List (ARC) by Siobhan Vivan
*Thanks to Scoot for trading with me.

Physical Book I Bought:
~Spin by Catherine McKenzie
~Inside by Maria V. Snyder
~Fracture by Megan Miranda
~Starters by Lissa Price

Bought for my Nook:
~The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley
~Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
*Both were only $2.99

  So that's it for me this time around. I'd love to know what you all got in your mailboxes!

18 comments:

  1. Great books! I read Spin the other week and loved it. :) I've been itching to read Fracture for some time now .... can't wait to read it!

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome week in books! I've my eye on that Maria Snyder book too - hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, great week! So many of these that I want to read. I just finished the list and enjoyed it very much. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Inside the same book as Inside Out by Maria? If so, it's a great book! If not, I've just discovered a new book I need to get my hands on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I JUST added Reunited to my TBR the other day, I think. It was the first time I'd heard of it - I hope you enjoy it, Shannon! And YAY, FRACTURE. :D

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard good things about The List. I am pretty curious about that one- I hope you like it.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hoping to start reading ORDINARY MAGIC this week! I'm so excited about it! I also have LOST CODE and DARK FROST to read soon! THE LIST is intriguing. I enjoyed INSIDE OUT/OUTSIDE IN, and still need to read both FRACTURE and STARTERS, which I hear are amazing! Enjoy everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set! I'm really excited for Reunited. I hope you love it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice mailbox! Really looking forward to reading Dark Frost! And I've seen Starters around the blogosphere and it looks really good. Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read Fracture and even though it was sad, i still really liked it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the heads up on THE LIST. It sounds emotional and insightful and full of potential.

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eeeepppp LOST CODE! I want to read that one so badly! I'm hoping for a Percy Jackson-ish feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Out of this entirely amazing lot of books, I'm most thrilled for Witches of East End. I have such a thing for de la Cruz's Blue Blood series and so I can only imagine her take on witches!

    Have an amazing reading week!

    Asher

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh! Looks like you got some yummy books this week!
    Thanks for sharing!
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! Ordinary Magic is super high on my wishlist for the year. I did a WoW for it a little while back. I'm reading Fracture and it is pretty good so far. Enjoy all your new books girl! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  16. I should be getting Starters in this week and I'm so excited to read it. And you got Inside! :) I know that you wanted it lol. Enjoy all your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great haul you got this week I'm jealous I really want Starters, The Lost Code and Witches Of East End.
    Great books, love your blog, new follower, here's my Imm

    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-20.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...