Sunday, March 11, 2012

Shannon's In My Mailbox #42 w/ vlog

Hi everyone, hope you had a wonderful week. Today I was finally able to do a vlog for the first time in FOREVER, LOL! All books shown are ones I bought or received between Feb. 26th-Mar. 10th.

In My Mailbox is a meme created by Kristi@ The Story Siren, its purpose is to encourage blogger interaction, as well as highlight books for our readers. IMM is not only for books you have received through the mail, but also library, borrowed, and bought books.




For Review:
~Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
 ~Take A Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg
~The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielson

Bought:
~The Boy on Cinnamon Street by Phoebe Stone
~Partners in Crime (Slueth or Dare #1) by Kim Harrington
~Fateful by Claudia Gray (signed)
~Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (signed)

Traded For:
~Partials (ARC) by Dan Wells (signed)

Gifted:
~Dark Inside (ARC) by Jeyn Roberts
~Where It Began (ARC) by Ann Redisch Stampler
~The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison
Thanks to Lori @ Pure Imagination cause she's awesome like that!

As you can see I had a great 2 weeks worth of books. What did you all got in your mailboxes?

11 comments:

  1. Yay for Grave Mercy! I have a copy, can't wait to start it! I loved Fateful, you're so lucky to have a nice signed copy! All of these look like great books, Shannon! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Take A Bow. You got a lot of great books this week! =)
    enjoy them all. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait until Take A Bow comes out, I've been pining for it for so long - I hope you love it! And I've been wanting to read Partials since it came out, I'm hoping my library gets it in soon.

    Great mailbox, happy reading!
    Check out what's in my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grave Mercy! I have it on NetGalley and I really, really need to get on it because I've heard such fabulous things!

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  5. People are really freaking out about The False Prince. I guess I need to dig my copy out!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! I'm hearing awesome stuff about The False Prince! I also want to read The Boy on Cinnamon Street; I think the cover is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome haul this week. Grave Mercy and The False Prince sounds really good! As well as The Butterly Clues.

    have fun reading them all! here's my IMM:
    http://crazytrinket.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHhh I have been wanting Take A Bow for forever, I have no idea how I'm going to wait a few more weeks for its release - I hope you enjoy it! And I've heard such great things about The Butterfly Clues and Where It Began, that was awesome of Lori to gift them to you.

    Great mailbox, happy reading!
    Check out what's in my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lot of cool books this week. I can't wait to read Before I fall & Where It Began. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-25.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for Dark Inside! We will have to talk when you finally read it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grave Mercy is AMAZING. I liked Partials too!! Great stuff you have there. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...