Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Release Me (Cover Reveals) #14

Our "Release Me" posts focus on upcoming novels that have recently had their covers revealed. We love to help spread the word about new books, so we hope you'll get excited about these. Maybe you'll even discover a few titles you hadn't heard of before. All links go to goodreads so you can find out more about the books and easily add them to your "to-read" pile.

 ~Changeling by Philippa Gregory 
RD: May 22nd, 2012 from Simon Pulse

 ~The Dark Light by Sara Walsh
RD: August 28th, 2012 from Simon Pulse

 ~Out of Reach by Carrie Arcos
RD: October 16th, 2012 from Simon Pulse

 ~Personal Effects by E.M. Kokie
RD: September 11th, 2012 from Candlewick Press

 ~The Essence (The Pledge #2) by Kimberly Derting
RD: January 1st, 2013 from Margaret K. McElderry

~Break My Heart 1,000 Times by Daniel Waters
RD: October 16th, 2012 from Hyperion Children's Books

~Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
RD: September 11th, 2012 from Random House BFYR

 ~The Space Between Us by Jessica Martinez
RD: October 16th, 2012 from Simon Pulse

~Breathe by Sarah Crossan
RD: October 2nd, 2012 from Greenwillow Books

~Elemental by Antony John
RD: November 21st, 2012 from Dial

 ~Middle Ground (Awaken #2) by Katie Kacvinsky
RD: November 20th, 2012 from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt

~Origin by Jessica Khoury
RD: September 4th, 2012 from Razorbill

 ~Zip by Ellie Rollins
RD: September 27th, 2012 from Razorbill

~Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
RD: November 13th, 2012 from Delacorte Press

~Never Let You Go by Emma Carlson Berne
RD: December 4th, 2012 from Simon Pulse

Had you already seen or heard about most of these books? Find anything new? Which covers do you like best? Which ones have you the most excited? Sound off below!

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the Meant to Be cover!! So pretty! The Breathe cover is cool, too---alot of these are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unspoken! I was waiting for that cover to be revealed, all I knew was that it was illustrated. Very simple but I like it, the most surprising thing is the color but that's definitely going to make it stand out on the bookshelves ^_^.

    Sandy
    Check out my post on recently revealed covers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for finding all of these! I was just thinking that I missed reading Phillipa Gregory... and now she has a new one coming out! Zip looks like an adorable adventure story :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ver intrigued with Out of Reach!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover for Middle Ground! I need to read my copy of Awaken soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a Cover Crazy post on Out of Reach because I am spellbound by that cover!

    Apart from that, I also love the covers of Meant To Be, The Space Between Us, Break My Heart 1,000 Times, Middle Ground and Never Let You Go. These are all very eye-catching!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the covers for Out of Reach and Meant to Be!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...