Friday, March 23, 2012

Nifty Nook Book Deals #5

Every time I've done one of these posts it has been a huge success, so I'm back to do it again. Thanks to everyone who's shown their support since I wasn't sure how many people would find these posts helpful. Although its a smaller selection then normal I still hope you all find some books to fill your reading appetite. :D

All title links go to Barnes & Noble so you can easily buy the books. BTW, I have no affiliation with B&N.com so I don't make any money off the sale of these books. Instead this post was inspired by the lack of attention Nook Books get in comparison to Kindle Books, which always seem to be on sale.

  Novels On Sale For $0.99
~Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
~Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

~The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness 
~Black Hole Sun by David Macinnis Gill

Novels On Sale For $2.99
 ~The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
~Gone by Michael Grant
~Suger & Spice by Lauren Conrad

 ~Poison by Sara Poole
~Still Missing by Chevy Stevens

Novels On Sale For $3.19-$3.99
~Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
~The Goblin King by Shona Husk

Please leave a comment if you'd like me to do more of these Nook Deal posts. They take quite a bit of time but if you all like them then I will keep posting them and make it a bi-monthly thing.

Happy Reading Everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely live these posts. Thanks for doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought three of these books. Thanks for the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just an FYI - The Witches of East End is actually only $2.99.

    I was a good girl and only bought one book from this list but it was hard.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...