Saturday, March 3, 2012

Nifty Nook Book Deals #4

Every time I've done one of these posts it has been a huge success, so I'm back to do it again. Thanks to everyone who's shown their support since I wasn't sure how many people would find these posts helpful. Hope you all find some books to fill your reading appetite. :D

All title links go to Barnes & Noble so you can easily buy the books. BTW, I have no affiliation with B&N.com so I don't make any money off the sale of these books. Instead this post was inspired by the lack of attention Nook Books get in comparison to Kindle Books, which always seem to be on sale.


 Novellas On Sale For $0.99
~Bourne by Lisa T. Bergren
~Killer First Date by Alyxandra Harvey

 Novels On Sale For $0.99
~Oppression (Children of the Gods #1) by Jessica Therrien
~On the Fringe by Courtney King Walker

Novels On Sale For $1.99
~The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
~The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
(Apparently these didn't go on sale today like they were suppose to, but I'm going to leave them up because that's suppose to be corrected soon.)

 ~Midnight on Julia Street by Ciji Ware
~Making Waves by Tawna Fenske

Novellas On Sale For $2.99
 ~Hana by Lauren Oliver
 ~Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Novels On Sale For $2.99
~Through A Glass Darkly by Karleen Koen
~Vlad: The Last Confession by C.C. Humphreys
~The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley

~Blood Song (Blood Singer #1) by Cat Adams
 ~Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
~Autumn by David Moody

 ~Feed by M.T. Anderson
~Patient Zero (Joe Ledger #1) by Jonathan Maberry
~Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly

Novels On Sale For $3.99
~A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan
~Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
~Halflings by Heather Burch

Please leave a comment if you'd like me to do more of these Nook Deal posts. They take quite a bit of time but if you all like them then I will keep posting them and make it a bi-monthly thing.

Happy Reading Everyone!!!

9 comments:

  1. The Bree Despain books aren't $1.99 now. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is strange. They are suppose to be on sale starting today. Bree posted about it yesterday. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe B&N is just slow. They sometimes are compared to Kindle.

      Delete
  3. I totally bought Finnikin of the Rock. YAY for good deals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh..here's what I'm snagging from this list:
    Finnikin of the Rock
    Long Long Sleep
    Born at Midnight

    All books I've been dying to read!!

    And for anyone who hasn't read On the Fringe--get it!! I loved this one, of my favorites this year!!

    Thanks for these posts, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I forgot to mention BOURNE, SHADOWS, and HANA!! I still need to snag OPPRESSION...good deal! Hmm, do I buy A LONG, LONG SLEEP now or wait for pb? I read it last year!! I have FINNIKIN out from teh library atm! Thanks for the nook deal post :) *cuddles nook*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a Nook -- but I completely agree with you. I try to support Barnes and Noble as well as Amazon and also my favorite independent bookstore :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a Kindle, but I grabbed Oppression, On the Fringe, and I'm getting a couple more of these a little later this month (on a different paycheck, you see!). The Kindle deals typically are almost the same as the Nook deals, so you're kinda sorta helping me out too!!

    I'm reading the printed version of Finnikin of the Rock, but I'm totally buying it for the Kindle in a couple of days. It's AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...