Saturday, March 31, 2012

Carrie's In My Mailbox #22

Hey ya'll! It's Carrie and I'm back with another IMM post. This one is short and sweet yet again. All books shown are ones I bought or received between Mar 18th - Mar 31st. In My Mailbox is a meme created by Kristi@TheStorySiren, its purpose is to encourage blogger interaction, as well as highlight books for our readers. IMM is not only for books you have received through the mail, but also library,borrowed, and bought books.



Bought from my local used Bookstore (The REaD Cat Bookstore):
Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick

Bought from The Book Depository:
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein

Borrowed (from the library):
Slide by Jill Hathaway
The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey

Bought for my Nook:
Still Missing by Chevy Stevens

Well that's it for me. What did you get in your mailbox?

8 comments:

  1. Slide look so amazingly great! Still Missing looks good too. I hope you're having an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slide looks soo good!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-38-awesome-books-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy Slide! I can't wait to get my hands on that. I'm hoping to get it around the end of April! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing lots of stuff about Code Name Verity I'm going to have to look it up! Enjoy all your new books, Carrie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. REBECCA. That book will haunt your dreams, yo. Also, I recommend the movie (after the book, natch.)

    I see you there hitting up the library. YAY libraries!

    Also, The Snow Child sounds like the coolest book this side of the Mississippi. I need to get on that business.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, Rebecca! I've only read it once but it is sitll one of the best books I've ever read!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you will love Still Missing that book is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there girls o/
    Well all of those books are big news for me except for "Still Missing" that I haven't read, but I know it was published here in Brazil by Arqueiro.

    I checked the covers and I'm completely fascinated by SLIDE *.*

    Kisses =*

    This Gomez

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...