Sunday, March 4, 2012

Carrie's In My Mailbox #20

Hey ya'll it's Carrie and I'm back with another IMM post. All books shown are ones I bought or received between Feb 19th - Mar 3rd.

In My Mailbox is a meme created by Kristi@ The Story Siren, its purpose is to encourage blogger interaction, as well as highlight books for our readers. IMM is not only for books you have received through the mail, but also library,borrowed, and bought books.



For Review:
Dark Days by C.A. Kunz (copy provided by author)

Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry Series #1) Centauriad #1: Daughter of the Centaurs
Bought:
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (Nook book)
Daughter of the Centaurs by Katie Klimo (ARC - used Buzz Bucks)

Graffiti Moon
Won:
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
(ARC contest via Random Buzzers)

Where Things Come Back
Borrowed (from the library):
Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley


Well that's it for me. What did you get in your mailbox?

11 comments:

  1. Great books! I've heard really good things about Graffiti Moon.

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard incredible things about 'Where Things Come Back' but I have yet to read it. Some day! Great haul, I hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I've heard amazing things about Graffiti Moon! I can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Chemistry looks really good. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-24-winner.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Where things Come Back at some point. I keep hearing how amazing it is! Enjoy!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard about any of these books but they all look interesting.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daughter of Centaurs! Ah! I love centaurs.

    Where Things Come Back is crazy good. I hope you enjoy all of your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Graffiti Moon sounds so good, and I'm sadden that I didn't participate in the Q&A with the author! Deleted that email and then found out about Graffiti Moon. Sad day. ;( but enjoy! I also have an ARC of Centaurs, just need to read it now!

    My The I’m-Thrilled-IMM Edition.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really curious to hear what you think about Where Things Come Back, I've heard mixed reviews on it and am still debating if I want to read it. Yay for Graffiti Moon! I really want to read that one, I hope you enjoy it! Have a great weekend Carrie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard good things about Perfect Chemistry. Great haul this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for Graffiti Moon - I just read it and actually liked it even though it is a contemp! I have Where Things Come Back but I haven't read it yet. Need to asap though. Mine doesn't have the pretty awards on it! And someone just sent me Perfect Chemistry to read as a recommendation/borrow. So we're sort of on the same wavelength this week. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...