Sunday, January 1, 2012

Shannon's In My Mailbox #37 the Holiday Edition

Hope everybody had a Happy Holiday and a fun New Year! All books shown are ones I either bought or received between Dec 18th-31st.

In My Mailbox is a meme created by Kristi @ The Story Siren, it's purpose is to encourage blogger interaction, as well as highlight books for our readers. IMM is not only for books you have received through the mail, but also library, borrowed and bought books.

 FOR REVIEW:
~Dark Eyes by William Richter

(Thanks to LibraryThing, Razorbill & Little Brown for the review copies)

GIFTED:

From the Awesome Gilly-
~Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
~Impossible by Nancy Werlin

From my Super Cool Brother-In-Law-
 ~$25 Barnes & Noble Gift Card
Which I then used to buy e-copies of these books for my NOOK!
|
|
\/
~Breathless by Jessica Warman ($5.03)
~The Musician's Daughter by Susanne Dunlap ($2.51)
~Ten Cents a Dance by Christine Fletcher ($2.51)
~The Death Catchers by Jennifer Anne Kogler ($2.51)
~Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr ($1.99)
~Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach ($1.99)

BOUGHT:
~Entwined by Heather Dixon ($0.99)
~Intrinsical by Lani Woodland ($2.99)

FREE NOOK BOOKS:
~The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos
~The Soulkeepers by G.P. Ching

Now that you've all seen my very full mailbox from the last 2 weeks, I'm dying to know what you all got in your mailboxes over the holidays. Thankfully most of mine were e-books so they aren't taking up anymore room on my already over stuffed bookcases, LOL! How are all your bookshelves looking now that the holidays are over?

6 comments:

  1. I loved Story of a Girl! Sara Zarr's books always makes me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great haul! I love Rampant and Ten Things! I hope you love all of them! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Jessica's Guide To Dating on The Dark Side! I just got it last week. I hope you enjoy that and everything else you got! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-14_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I looooved Impossible. I hope you enjoy all these new fab reads :D

    Check out my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I want Dark Eyes! lol. Stupid Fast was good but disappointing for me. Entwined is really great though. I've got quite a few of those either in 'my library' or on my kindle. You got so many good books and I hope you enjoy them! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some great books at some great prices. I think I added about 25 books to my shelves and I got about 90 dollars in gift cards so I can get whatever I didn't already get for Christmas!

    Happy reading and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...