Thursday, December 29, 2011

Release Me (Cover Reveals) #10

Our Release Me cover posts focus on upcoming novels that have recently had their covers revealed. Hopefully this post will help you get excited about these books & maybe you'll even discover a few  tyou hadn't heard of before. All links go to goodreads so you can find out more about these titles and easily add them to your "to-read" pile. 

~Breathing Room by Marsha Hayles
RD: June 5th, 2012 from Henry Holt & Company

~Ordinary Magic by Caitlen Rubino-Bradway
RD: May 8th, 2012 from Bloomsbury

~Transcendence by C.J. Omololu
 RD: June 5th, 2012 from Walker Childrens
 ~Fair Coin by E.C. Myers 
RD: March 27th, 2012 from Pyr

~Smashed by Lisa Luedeke
 RD: August 21st, 2012 from Margaret K. McElderry Books

 ~Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
RD: August 21st, 2012 from Farrar, Straus and Giroux BFYR

~Before You Go by James Preller
RD: July 17th, 2012 from Feiwel & Friends

~Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
RD: June 5th, 2012 from Feiwel & Friends

~Divine Intervention by Martha Brockenbrough
RD: June 1st, 2012 from Arthur A. Levine Books
~A World Away by Nancy Grossman
RD: July 17th, 2012 from Disney Hyperion

Had you already seen or heard about these books? Which covers do you like best? Which ones have you the most excited? Sound off below!

4 comments:

  1. I've seen a little over half of these before but a couple are new to me. I've never seen the Ordinary Magic one before and I'd have to say it is probably my favorite. Must go see what it is about. Thanks for posting girl! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of most of these, but Breathing Room and A World Away look interesting. I've been looking forward to Monument 14.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to read Ordinary Magic. If you dont know (and are a Jane Austen fan) Caitlin has co authored a book and short story - 'Lady Vernon and Her Daughter' that was my favorite of all the Austen books that have come out and 'What Would Austen Do' in the new short story antyhlogy 'Jane Austen Made Me Do It' - that one is a YA and LOL tale of a 15 yr old boys unintentional introduction to Austen and its hilarious effects.
    Of all the covers here the Ordinary Magic one and James Preliers Before You Go are the ones that would make me stop at a book display and thumb through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read much about any of these books yet, but Breathing Room and Before You Go definitely catch my eye.

    But I'm also a big believer in not judging a book by it's cover, so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for your reviews on these.


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...