Sunday, December 11, 2011

Carrie's In My Mailbox #14

Hey its my newest IMM post. All books shown are ones I received between November 26th - December 10th. In My Mailbox is a meme created by Kristi@ The Story Siren, its purpose is to encourage blogger interaction, as well as highlight books for our readers. IMM is not only for books you have received through the mail, but also library, borrowed, and bought books.


The Savage Grace: A Dark Divine Novel

For Review:
The Savage Grace by Bree Despain (ARC courtesy of the author)

Destined

Bought for my Nook:
Destined by Jessie Harrell

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments Series #3) The Night CircusUnearthly

Bought:
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (I had to have this cover as well!)
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (The US cover is pretty but I simply had to have this cover instead)

Unearthly Soul Screamers Volume One: My Soul to Lose\My Soul to Take\My Soul to Save

Gifted (Broke and Bookish Secret Santa):
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Soul Screamers Vol. 1 by Rachel Vincent

She also sent me a cute bracelet and bookmark. Thanks Cathy @ Addicted to Books


Fateful The Soldier's Wife

Borrowed (from the library):
Fateful by Claudia Gray
The Soldier's Wife by Margaret Leroy


So what did you all get in your mailboxes?

19 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you have Night Circus :) I've seen The Soldier's Wife a few times, it looks like an interesting book. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice selection of books! I didn't know Bree Despain had a new one coming out. I'll have to look for it. My IMM is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Mailbox this week!

    If you have a moment, please come and show your support for either Hermione or Katniss - Here
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them all and the cover oh so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Night Circus cover. I think it's SO pretty, I have yet to read the book. I loved Unearthly (have you read it yet). I have Hallowed and I am hpoing to read it this month.

    ~Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous books - Unearthly looks great and both covers are really spooky! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week =) I've read the first book in The Dark Divine series and i loved it! So i cant wait to read the rest of the series. Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, I know what you mean about the Unearthly covers. I love that book and the foreign covers for this series are outstanding. I've been tempted to pay more to get the AU covers, I like them the best!
    So excited to see Savage Grace!! I can't wait for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOORAY FOR DESTINED!!!! i hope you love it at least half as much as i do.

    and gah! that Night Circus is gorgeous. so is Unearthly.

    gorgeous stack of stuff you have there, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got SO many awesome books this week hun!!!!!! OMG and Savage Grace?! SO Jealous! (:

    My IMM-http://www.ya-aholic.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved The Night Circus. The characters are just so unique. I hope you enjoy your reads.
    My Mailbox Post

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Night Circus and Fateful have been on my wishlist for months! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just finished reading 'The Soldier's Wife' this afternoon -- it was wonderful! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh you've got some wonderful books this week! Destined was really good and I can't wait to read Fateful!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great books! Enjoy! ;-)

    My IMM: http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-24-one-with-lots-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want to get Destined!! It looks so good!! Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg! I love the UK cover for Unearthly! ;) I want to read Destined as well!! ;) The night Circus I have on audio but, oh my look at that cover... I LOVE IT! I have the soul screamers 1 & 2. But, I want that cover... so... I mean, what does it hurt to buy it? haha

    <3
    Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you got a lot of great things, I'm pretty sure Bree is going to be in the state I live in Jan so that is exciting.

    I also have the UK cover of Unearthly that I have to read very soon since book two is just around the corner.

    I also have Fateful on my shelf and I want to get to it because I did enjoy the author's Evernight series.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was just popping in to see your cover reveals and noticed you bought Destined. Thank you SO much! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...